Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss The Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP or Discord server.This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
The Elder Scrolls Online: The Deadlands Released — November 16, 2021
Podcast to Celebrate Skyrim's 10th Anniversary — November 11, 2021
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition Released — November 11, 2021
Details of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition and Upgrade Announced — October 29, 2021
Bounties of Blackwood Event Has Ended — October 12, 2021
Bounties of Blackwood Event Starting Soon — September 28, 2021
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition Announced — August 21, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Soundtrack Released — July 1, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Deadlands Announced — June 14, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Released — June 5, 2021
The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood Chapter Preview — April 15, 2021
Current Featured Article
Current Featured Image
Did You Know...
- ... that by the end of the Third Era, the Ash Blight had wiped out cliff striders, nix-oxen, and vvardvarks on Vvardenfell?
- ... that the Knahaten Flu, which lasted over four decades, nearly wiped out the whole race of the silver-skinned Kothringi people?
- ... that Morrowind is the only game in the main series in which the player does not have to fight their way out of a starter dungeon?
- ... that Shadowkey is available only on the Nokia N-Gage?
- ... that the Bosmer people can invoke the Wild Hunt, turning themselves into an everchanging horde of feral, supernatural beasts?
- ... that Nirn is the name of the planet on which Tamriel, the continent that hosts most events in the Elder Scrolls games, is located?
- ... that the White-Gold Concordat was signed in 4E 175, banning the worship of Talos within the Empire?
- ... that some Imperial Loyalists perform pilgrimages in honor of the Eternal Champion, retracing the Champion's steps to locations such as Labyrinthian?
- ... that Argonians prefer to call themselves Saxhleel, meaning "People of the Root" in Jel, their native tongue?
- ... that Stormhold's female NPCs are all blonde, whereas the female enemies all have black hair?
The UESP is one of the oldest independently-run gaming websites on the Internet, and has been supporting the Elder Scrolls community since 1995. You can support the UESP's continued operation through our Patreon, as well as receive various benefits. Another way to support UESP is to join the editors who help build the site. You can learn more about that here.